- Many chronic conditions/dis-eases that cause debility
- Poor circulation especially when applications of hot and cold applications are not advised or tolerated
- Low vital force, to enhance immunity
- Local treatment for inflamed, painful joints (arthritis!)
- ANYBODY!! OPTIMUM WELLNESS!
Here's a great idea: Lavender Salt Glow
- 1 cup dried lavender buds
- 3 cups Epsom Salts
- Grind lavender in a blender or food processor.
- Add 3 Epsom Salts, grind until fine
- Rinse yourself off in the shower, take a handful of salt mix and massage it onto your skin, avoiding your face as it may be too rough.
- Rinse with warm water then ending in cold*(!!!)
- Lightly pad yourself dry and moisturize with something that isn't loaded with preservatives and additives. (your body will absorb all of it)
Another option: Oil Salt Glows
- 2 cups fine sea salt
- 4 cups grapeseed, apricot or almond oil
- 20-30 drops of your favorite essential oil*
- First put the salt in a mason jar.
- Pour the oil over the salt.
- Add the essential oil and shake well.
- Follow steps 3-5 as above.
Just be careful over areas where the skin may be too friable (aging, Cushing's disease) or over skin lesions. Be advised that overdoing it can cause skin irritation as well!
Moderation = Balance = Glow = Happiness
Thank you to Dr. Jeanne of my excellent Nature Cure class!