Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Time for Reflection

I have a lot to be thankful for. But I also have a lot to work on. This is a year for growth, truth and grounding. To help me with this development, I look to the arts. Music, photography, movement.
These in addition to my daily left-brained tasks, I manifest BALANCE.
*
Self-actualization. Realizing one's own beauty. Be thy own light.
Yemanja- A. Andrew Gonzalez
*
The strength of a woman. The real goddess.
Sophia- Alex Grey
*
My Grandmother Mary Schmitt's family. A woman of 17 brothers and sisters later grows to nurture a family with 13 children.
Stamina, Patience, Unconditional.
*
Mother Nature. Caduceus. Inspiration for my last tattoo. Healer.
(Don't know where this is!!)
*
The first picture of us togther 3 years ago.
Believe, Friendship, Challenges, Trust, Love.
Taken by sista Jen. :)


Be well. Reflect. Give thanks. New beginnings. Enthusiasm and Hope.

1 comment:

  1. Love this post my sister. Makes me feel hope for a brilliant future.

    May the rest of us also recognize our gifts and opportunities. Here's to a year full of personal and global progression for all!

    PS - do I get to take credit for the lovebird pic?

    Much love!

    ReplyDelete